RoboSetup is Robotic (Automatic) Software Installation.
Without slowing down the installation software, the indispensable electronic assistant RoboSetup will automatically click the necessary buttons (Next, I Agree...), select the necessary checkboxes, enter elements of your serial number or your data into installation dialog boxes. Its performance allows you to install a lot of software on the computer within seconds.
Using RoboSetup you can create a disk with an AutoRun shell, which will install software automatically. You can copy the disk to a CD/DVD or to a folder on your hard (or flash) drive and use it to perform automatic installation on your or any other computer. Such disks can be used to install necessary software in automatic mode, that is quickly and with no questions asked.
5 main features of RoboSetup:
1) Automatic software installation of any complexity, including inserting your data into installation dialog boxes automatically.
2) Creating a robodisk that you can use to install groups of software automatically.
3) Robodisks are created with a graphical multimedia autorun shell that has the specified theme, audio accompaniment and software list.
4) Creating a network version of the RoboDisk that any network users will be able to use for automatic software installation.
5) Supporting several different methods of automatic installation:
- processing installation dialog boxes.
- special silent installation keys, the necessary key can be selected automatically.
- a keyboard-and-mouse macro, i.e. saving and reproducing all your mouse and keyboard operations during the installation.
RoboSetup will be useful for everyone:
- Home users who can create collections of automatically installed software and then use it after they install/reinstall Windows or install it on other users' computers.
- Administrators who will be able to quickly install some programs on network computers automatically.
» version 2.1 - posted on 2008-01-05
1. Automatic software installation was made faster because of the new algorithm. 2. The user interface became more flexible, functional, usable and user-friendly. 3. The automatic installation functionality was significantly improved. Now RoboSetup can handle all interface elements used by installers.
EULA - End User License Agreement
RoboSetup 2.0 - Robotic System for Software Installation
HIGH MOUNTAIN GROUP
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The RoboSetup is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to RoboSetup are exclusively owned by HIGH MOUNTAIN GROUP.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 launches. Following this test period of 30 uses or less, if you wish to continue to use RoboSetup, you should register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use RoboSetup. There are 3 basic types of licenses issued for RoboSetup, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE RoboSetup on ONE computer.
b. A Multiple USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use on the same number of computers.
c. A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of RoboSetup on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
The registered RoboSetup software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The RoboSetup unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of RoboSetup without written permission from the copyright holder. The RoboSetup unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Registration instructions can be found here.
6. RoboSetup IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. HIGH MOUNTAIN GROUP WILL NOT BELIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by HIGH MOUNTAIN GROUP.
8. Installing and using RoboSetup signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove RoboSetup files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using RoboSetup!
Copyright © 2004-2008
HIGH MOUNTAIN GROUP
All rights reserved.